Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs in Canada | www.aircanada.com careers Cabin Crew.
Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs – Air Canada Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- Air Canada Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in Canada has been published on the official Air Canada Careers Portal which is www.aircanada.com. The Air Canada Job seekers who were preparing for Air Canada Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Air Canada Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Air Canada Cabin Crew employment in Montréal, Canada.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Air Canada Cabin Crew Application form at www.aircanada.com Careers Portal form today. The Air Canada will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile.
Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Air Canada Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs
|Jobs in Canada
|Secondary School & Graduate
Air Canada Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Air Canada Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Air Canada Jobs Cabin Crew careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Air Canada Cabin Crew job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Air Canada Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Air Canada Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some Air Canada Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Air Canada flight checks.
- Assist Air Canada passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Air Canada flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Air Canada flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Air Canada equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Air Canada passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Air Canada passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Air Canada passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Air Canada pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Air Canada passengers.
- Preparing Air Canada flight report.
- Managing Air Canada emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Air Canada passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Air Canada Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Air Canada aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Air Canada flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Air Canada passengers.
How to Apply For Air Canada Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the Air Canada Careers website which is www.aircanada.com.
- Then Click on the Air Canada Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the Air Canada Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Canada Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the Air Canada Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Air Canada Cabin Crew Application form for future use.