Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs in New York, United States | www.delta.com careers Cabin Crew.
Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs – Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- Delta Air Lines Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in New York, United States has been published on the official Delta Air Lines Careers Portal which is www.delta.com. The Delta Air Lines Job seekers who were preparing for Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Delta Air Lines Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew employment in New York, United States.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Application form at www.delta.com Careers Portal form today. The Delta Air Lines will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile. Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew salary will be $ 42,200.00 Per Year.
Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring||Delta Air Lines Hiring 2021-2022|
|Name of The Job Profile||Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in New York, United States|
|Required Qualification||Secondary School & Graduate|
|Salary||$ 42,200.00 Per Year|
Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Delta Air Lines Jobs Cabin Crew careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Delta Air Lines Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Delta Air Lines Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some Delta Air Lines Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Delta Air Lines flight checks.
- Assist Delta Air Lines passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Delta Air Lines flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Delta Air Lines flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Delta Air Lines equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Delta Air Lines passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Delta Air Lines passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Delta Air Lines passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Delta Air Lines passengers.
- Preparing Delta Air Lines flight report.
- Managing Delta Air Lines emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Delta Air Lines passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Delta Air Lines Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Delta Air Lines aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Delta Air Lines flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Delta Air Lines passengers.
How to Apply For Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the Delta Air Lines Careers website which is www.delta.com.
- Then Click on the Delta Air Lines Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Application form for future use.
Delta Air Lines Cabin Crew Jobs Online Application Form