Exploring Career Opportunities at EasyJet UK Jobs 2024: Senior Data Scientist and Various Post Available, Check Requirements and Application Process
EasyJet UK, a prominent regional airline in United Kingdom, offers a range of exciting career opportunities for individuals passionate about aviation and customer service. With a commitment to providing reliable air transportation to remote communities, EasyJet UK plays a crucial role in connecting people and places. If you’re considering a career with EasyJet UK, this article will guide you through the requirements and application process.
|Name of Recruitment
|EasyJet UK Jobs
|Name of Post
|Senior Data Scientist and Various
|Jobs in London, United Kingdom
|Airlines Jobs Search
|13 Jan 2024
Available EasyJet UK Jobs Opportunities:
EasyJet UK offers diverse career opportunities, ranging from flight crew positions to various roles in customer service, maintenance, and administration. Some of the key job categories at EasyJet UK include:
|Name of Post
|Senior Data Scientist
MSC/Ph.D. in statistics, data science, econometrics, quantitative economics, operations research
|13 Jan 2024
|Airport Operations Contract Manager
You will have proven experience in third-party management, expertly driving suppliers to achieve both performance milestones and cost-saving objectives. A grounded understanding of SGHA and IATA contracts will highlight your ability to navigate complex agreements with finesse. If you have tenacity and resilience to succeed in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you
|08 Jan 2024
|Airport Insight Specialist
You will have exceptional relationship management skills and be adept at navigating interactions across various levels and departments. Strong communication abilities are crucial, coupled with a self-organisational mindset and a proactive approach to taking ownership of responsibilities. Documenting observed processes is a key skill, and any prior experience within the airline industry or travel sector would be advantageous.
|06 Jan 2024
|A License Mechanic
|First and foremost you’ll need to hold a UK Part 66 A licence, have recent experience in an operational maintenance environment, and possess technical knowledge of aircraft along with the hand skills needed to get the job done. You’ll be comfortable using aircraft maintenance documentation and computer based reporting and recording systems, and have working knowledge of health and safety legislation.
| Higher level certifications in any of these would be preferable but not essential
> Evidenced coaching experience from teams through to c-suite
> ICF (or equivalent) accreditation would be preferable
> Led, driven or played a key role in a number of agile/lean transformations
> Experience of various training/workshop techniques (e.g. TFBR, gamification) to maximise engagement and effectiveness
|B1 Licensed Engineer
|Hold UK Part 66 B1 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation. Ideally a minimum of 3 years operational experience in a line maintenance environment. Proven ability to communicate issues to management as well as having a high degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
|B2 Licensed Engineer
|Hold UK Part 66 B2 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft. You will be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation and have a minimum of 3 years operational experience in a line maintenance environment. Proven ability to communicate issues to management & a high degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
EasyJet UK Job Requirements:
The specific requirements for EasyJet UK jobs vary based on the position you’re interested in. Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind:
- Education and Experience: Different positions may require specific educational backgrounds and levels of experience. For example, flight crew positions usually require pilot licenses and training, while administrative roles may require relevant degrees or certifications.
- Skills and Qualifications: Depending on the job, skills such as communication, problem-solving, technical proficiency, and customer service expertise may be essential.
- Physical Fitness: Flight crew and maintenance roles may require individuals to meet certain physical fitness and health requirements to ensure the safety of passengers and the crew.
- Licensing and Certification: Some roles, such as pilots and technicians, require valid licenses or certifications from aviation authorities.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English and/or French may be necessary, given the bilingual nature of United Kingdom and EasyJet UK’s service area.
How to Apply for EasyJet UK Jobs:
- Visit the Official Website: Start by visiting the official EasyJet UK website to explore available job listings.
- Browse EasyJet UK Job Openings: Navigate to the “Careers” or “EasyJet UK Jobs” section to view current job openings. Click on positions of interest to learn more about their requirements and responsibilities.
- Prepare Your Application: Ensure you meet the qualifications and requirements for the desired position. Prepare a well-structured resume and a tailored cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Submit Your Application: Follow the instructions provided on the job listing to submit your application. This may involve filling out an online application form and uploading your resume and cover letter.
- Application Review: The EasyJet UK recruitment team will review the applications and shortlist candidates who match the requirements.
- Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews, which may be conducted in person, over the phone, or via video conferencing.
- Assessment and Selection: Depending on the role, candidates might undergo assessments, technical evaluations, and reference checks before a final decision is made.
- Job Offer: Successful candidates will receive a formal job offer from EasyJet UK.