J-Air Air Hostess Jobs in Osaka, Japan | www.jair.co.jp careers Air Hostess.
J-Air Air Hostess Jobs – J-Air Air Hostess Careers Opportunity:- J-Air Jobs notification for Air Hostess Jobs in Osaka, Japan has been published on the official J-Air Careers Portal which is www.jair.co.jp. The J-Air Job seekers who were preparing for J-Air Air Hostess careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this J-Air Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this J-Air Air Hostess employment in Osaka, Japan.
Applicants can start to Applying Online J-Air Air Hostess Application form at www.jair.co.jp Careers Portal form today. The J-Air will pay great salary package for Air Hostess job Profile. J-Air Air Hostess salary will be JPY 355,000.00 Per Month.
J-Air Air Hostess Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about J-Air Air Hostess Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring||J-Air Hiring 2021-2022|
|Name of The Job Profile||J-Air Air Hostess Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Osaka, Japan|
|Required Qualification||Secondary School & Graduate|
|Salary||JPY 355,000.00 Per Month|
J-Air Air Hostess Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an J-Air Air Hostess Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for J-Air Jobs Air Hostess careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for J-Air Air Hostess job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this J-Air Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
J-Air Jobs for Air Hostess Responsibilities
Given below are some J-Air Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Air Hostess has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- J-Air flight checks.
- Assist J-Air passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the J-Air flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the J-Air flight rules.
- Checking the safety of J-Air equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming J-Air passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing J-Air passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all J-Air passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the J-Air Air Hostess and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to J-Air passengers.
- Preparing J-Air flight report.
- Managing J-Air emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the J-Air passengers at all time.
- Maintaining J-Air Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the J-Air aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing J-Air flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the J-Air passengers.
How to Apply For J-Air Air Hostess Employment
- Applicants should visit the J-Air Careers website which is www.jair.co.jp.
- Then Click on the J-Air Careers Air Hostess Link.
- Select the J-Air Air Hostess Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the J-Air Air Hostess Application form.
- Click on the J-Air Air Hostess Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of J-Air Air Hostess Application form for future use.
J-Air Air Hostess Jobs Online Application Form