PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs in Washington, United States | www.psaairlines.com careers Flight Attendant.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs – PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity:- PSA Airlines Jobs notification for Flight Attendant Jobs in Washington, United States has been published on the official PSA Airlines Careers Portal which is www.psaairlines.com. The PSA Airlines Job seekers who were preparing for PSA Airlines Flight Attendant careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this PSA Airlines Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this PSA Airlines Flight Attendant employment in Washington, United States.
Applicants can start to Applying Online PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Application form at www.psaairlines.com Careers Portal form today. The PSA Airlines will pay great salary package for Flight Attendant job Profile. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant salary will be $ 36,391.00 Per Year.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring||PSA Airlines Hiring 2021-2022|
|Name of The Job Profile||PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Washington, United States|
|Required Qualification||Secondary School & Graduate|
|Salary||$ 36,391.00 Per Year|
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for PSA Airlines Jobs Flight Attendant careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for PSA Airlines Flight Attendant job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this PSA Airlines Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
PSA Airlines Jobs for Flight Attendant Responsibilities
Given below are some PSA Airlines Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Flight Attendant has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- PSA Airlines flight checks.
- Assist PSA Airlines passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the PSA Airlines flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the PSA Airlines flight rules.
- Checking the safety of PSA Airlines equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming PSA Airlines passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing PSA Airlines passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all PSA Airlines passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to PSA Airlines passengers.
- Preparing PSA Airlines flight report.
- Managing PSA Airlines emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the PSA Airlines passengers at all time.
- Maintaining PSA Airlines Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the PSA Airlines aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing PSA Airlines flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the PSA Airlines passengers.
How to Apply For PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Employment
- Applicants should visit the PSA Airlines Careers website which is www.psaairlines.com.
- Then Click on the PSA Airlines Careers Flight Attendant Link.
- Select the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Application form for future use.
PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Online Application Form