Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Doha, Qatar | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Jobs – Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Junior Sous Chef Jobs in Doha, Qatar has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef employment in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Junior Sous Chef job Profile.
Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Junior Sous Chef
|Jobs in Doha, Qatar
|Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree
|31 Dec 2023
Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Jobs Description
About the role
We are currently recruiting for Junior Sous Chef for one of the most dynamic and exciting leisure venues in Doha. West Bay beach, under the management of Discover Qatar, comprises 3 absolute beachfront fully licensed venues.
- Doha Sands, an exclusive and private beach club for in house guests staying at participating West Bay hotels
- The Bistro; a fully licensed restaurant, opens from 7am until midnight with a capacity of 200, serving light casual meals and also catering for special events, movie and sports event screenings and private groups.
- B12 Beach Club, Qatar’s largest private beach club featuring the largest inflatable in the country, a range of international food and beverage outlets, general admission and VIP sections, a resident DJ and popular weekend brunches.
You will be responsible for operation for the assigned section in all shifts in terms of Manpower and work flow. Maintains the section to be equally manned in all shifts in order to check that meals are prepared in all shifts as per production plan and within HACCP guidelines.
Other key responsibilities are:
– Check all meals prepared in his section as per kitchen specifications by following standard recipes.
– Check, maintain and assist in the preparations of food orders for guests.
– Assist Sous Chefs for planning and support during menu presentations.
– Assist Sous chefs to evaluate the requirements of the sections in term of man power and equipment’s for upcoming new cycles change.
– Update together with stores to ensure availability of raw materials, 72 hours before the menu start date.
– Support Sous Chef to ensure the consistent smooth running of food production base on the agreed production plan and hand over process.
– Provide constant supervision to ensure that designated food production areas are operating to the required standards throughout.
– To coordinate with the designated kitchen staff and dealing with any shortfall immediately.
– Keep a proper update on any unresolved issues and to be reported to the Sous Chef or higher level.
– Check all prepared dishes are served at the correct portion size as per specification and maintain quality and temperature.
– Check that all Health and Safety regulations and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and reviewed regularly, in respect of section staffs, machinery, equipment and hygiene.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
– Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years of job- related experience
– Good working knowledge about Food and Beverages
– Basic food hygiene & HACCP skills
– Good English communication skills
– Must be keenly aware of new trends and directions in the fine dining service industry.
– Basic computer knowledge.
– Ability to effectively supervise and train a large diverse work staff and experience in managing in a high-pressure environment.
– Planning and supervisory skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Junior Sous Chef Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Junior Sous Chef Application form for future use.