Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Jobs – Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Lead Finance Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer employment in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Lead Finance Officer job Profile.
Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Lead Finance Officer
|Jobs in Doha, Qatar
Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Jobs Description
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Lead Finance Officer for our accounting team. As a Lead Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the financial records of the company. The position requires reviewing the accounting transactions of others for accuracy while also analyzing the numbers themselves by completing and maintaining balance sheets reconciliations. While performing your duties you will be required to ensure compliance to applicable accounting principles and alignment to company policies and procedures.
As part of the Financial Accounting team, you will be part of the monthly/annual closing process including overseeing the validation of financial transaction and the analysis of their overall impact on the general ledger accounts. As part of the monthly/annual closing process you will be requested to prepare financial reports for your line manager and to actively participate in external financial audit process.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform activities related to financial accounting including accounting of new business transactions in compliance with IFRS and timely completion of audits both external and internal.
- Responsible for preparations of financial statements as per IFRS.
- Perform general accounting duties as assigned including chart of accounts maintenance, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, monthly P&L reporting, physical count of assets, impairment testing of major assets, confirm balances with third parties.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of balances in GL accounts and proper monitoring in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform procedures to identify accounting gaps by reviewing General Ledger schedules and reporting the gaps to the concerned team.
- Updating of chart of accounts by opening, closing, enabling and disabling general ledger codes as per the classification in the financial statements
- Perform month-end closing processes by setting closing timelines in consultation with teams, ensure books are closed as per agreed timelines and all of the closing activities are completed by respective teams accurately.
- Ensure accuracy of periodic system reports by proper reconciliations of different modules within ERP and other reporting tools.
- Effectively liaise with different stakeholders in all the departments to ensure accurate data capturing and reporting
- Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options according to Company policies and IAS/IFRS.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting and 3+ years of experience in financial accounting, or Master degree in Finance or Accounting and 2+ years of experience in financial accounting
- Qualified CMA, CIMA, CPA or Financial Analyst certification (not ACCA).
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- IFRS knowledge
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- Capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Strong organizational skills
- Aviation industry knowledge preferred
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Lead Finance Officer Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Lead Finance Officer Application form for future use.