Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs in Doha, Qatar | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs – Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs in Doha, Qatar has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician employment in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Lead Maintenance Technician job Profile.
Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Lead Maintenance Technician
|Jobs in Doha, Qatar
|Bachelor’s Degree, High School
|04 Feb 2024
Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Jobs Description
About the role
As a Lead Maintenance Technician – Residential, you will be responsible activities related to maintenance of residential buildings housing QR group staff. Ensure compliance with QR rules, regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for activities related to maintenance of residential properties (ex. general maintenance, room preparation, welcome kits delivery). Ensure all activities related to preventative, scheduled and work orders are addressed. Ensure the work quality of all project works is as per Qatar Airways standards. Conduct regular checks and take appropriate decisions. Liaise with external contractors and internal clients.
- Visit each and every property every day allocated within the zone to check for any government notices or unresolved maintenance request by the Owner maintenance team. Conduct timely inspection of vital systems within the property as schedule provided.
- Ensure request from the Accommodation section such as inventory check in / out are carried out in time and diligently.
- Ensure all Service Provider personnel adhere to safety standards include PPE.
- Ensure office equipment (telephone lines/ computer) are functional within the set time frames at residential properties.
- Determine design requirements to meet safety, accessibility and building code guidelines. Ensure proper documentation and paper work at all times. Ensure consistent application of all policies and procedures are being followed by all. Together with the team, take responsibility for maintaining quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed bv the Head of the Department
- Ensure compliance of all processes and company policy.
- Perform other department duties related to his / her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Responsible to ensure that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements and expectations through provision of relevant QR Group induction, information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to assure employee safety, security, legislative compliance and delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 2-3 years of job-related experience
- Minimum diploma in electrical or mechanical with excellent communication skills.
- Experience should preferably be from a Hotel/Hospitality/Facilities Management
- Must be computer literate. Should be able to work on Tabs, PC and laptops.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Should be able to handle customers in a polite and patient manner. Ideally, should be a people’s man.
- Thorough knowledge of Maintenance works related to electrical, plumbing, drainage and air conditioning.
- Quality maintaining of floor and wall finishes.
- Basic knowledge on technical operation of appliances.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid Qatari or a transferable driving license.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Lead Maintenance Technician Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Lead Maintenance Technician Application form for future use.