Exploring Career Opportunities at Air Inuit Jobs 2024: Cargo Agent and Various Post Available, Check Requirements and Application Process
Air Inuit, a prominent regional airline in Canada, offers a range of exciting career opportunities for individuals passionate about aviation and customer service. With a commitment to providing reliable air transportation to remote communities, Air Inuit plays a crucial role in connecting people and places. If you’re considering a career with Air Inuit, this article will guide you through the requirements and application process.
|Name of Recruitment
|Air Inuit Jobs
|Name of Post
|Cargo Agent and Various
|Jobs in Montreal, Canada
|Airlines Jobs Search
Available Air Inuit Jobs Opportunities:
Air Inuit offers diverse career opportunities, ranging from flight crew positions to various roles in customer service, maintenance, and administration. Some of the key job categories at Air Inuit include:
|Name of Post
|First Officer – DHC 8
|Administrative Assistant SR L2
|IT Data Analyst Jr
|Mechanic – Avionics – Certified – HQ
All Available Air Inuit Job List ⇒ Click Here
Air Inuit Job Requirements:
The specific requirements for Air Inuit jobs vary based on the position you’re interested in. Here are some general guidelines to keep in mind:
- Education and Experience: Different positions may require specific educational backgrounds and levels of experience. For example, flight crew positions usually require pilot licenses and training, while administrative roles may require relevant degrees or certifications.
- Skills and Qualifications: Depending on the job, skills such as communication, problem-solving, technical proficiency, and customer service expertise may be essential.
- Physical Fitness: Flight crew and maintenance roles may require individuals to meet certain physical fitness and health requirements to ensure the safety of passengers and the crew.
- Licensing and Certification: Some roles, such as pilots and technicians, require valid licenses or certifications from aviation authorities.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English and/or French may be necessary, given the bilingual nature of Canada and Air Inuit’s service area.
How to Apply for Air Inuit Jobs:
- Visit the Official Website: Start by visiting the official Air Inuit website to explore available job listings.
- Browse Air Inuit Job Openings: Navigate to the “Careers” or “Air Inuit Jobs” section to view current job openings. Click on positions of interest to learn more about their requirements and responsibilities.
- Prepare Your Application: Ensure you meet the qualifications and requirements for the desired position. Prepare a well-structured resume and a tailored cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Submit Your Application: Follow the instructions provided on the job listing to submit your application. This may involve filling out an online application form and uploading your resume and cover letter.
- Application Review: The Air Inuit recruitment team will review the applications and shortlist candidates who match the requirements.
- Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews, which may be conducted in person, over the phone, or via video conferencing.
- Assessment and Selection: Depending on the role, candidates might undergo assessments, technical evaluations, and reference checks before a final decision is made.
- Job Offer: Successful candidates will receive a formal job offer from Air Inuit.
Air Inuit Jobs in Montréal, Canada | www.airinuit.com Ground Service Equipment Mechanic.
Air Inuit Jobs – Air Inuit Careers Opportunity:- Air Inuit Jobs notification for Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Jobs in Montréal, Canada has been published on the official Air Inuit Careers Portal which is www.airinuit.com. The Air Inuit Job seekers who were preparing for Air Inuit careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. Candidate who have passed High School, Diploma qualification can apply for this post They can take advantage of this Air Inuit Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Air Inuit employment in Montréal, Canada.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Air Inuit Application form at www.airinuit.com Portal form today. The Air Inuit will pay great salary package for Ground Service Equipment Mechanic job Profile.
Air Inuit Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Air Inuit Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Air Inuit Hiring 2023
|Name of The Job Profile
|Air Inuit Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Jobs
|Jobs in Montréal, Canada
|High School, Diploma
Air Inuit Full Jobs Description
AIR INUIT CORPORATE PROFILE
Air Inuit has been providing essential scheduled, chartered, cargo and emergency air transport services to Nunavik and beyond- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – for over 42 years. Collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, through Makivik Corporation, the airline operates a fleet of 30 aircraft and employs approximately 800 employees in one of the world’s most challenging flight environments.
Air Inuit Management and its team of dedicated employees are committed to pursuing their tradition of providing safe, punctual and courteous air service for the growing number of people living and doing business in this enchanting region of Nunavik in Northern Québec.
Carry out maintenance on Company vehicles and ground equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance servicing;
- Diagnose problems using test equipment, and applicable manuals;
- Performing troubleshooting of ground support equipment;
- Repairing and overhauling ground support equipment;
- Maintaining equipment in a safe condition;
- Service equipment with fuel, water, oil, hydraulic fluid, and compressed air;
- Remove, test, repair or replace components and accessories such as carburetors, governors, air and oil cleaners, ignition points and auditory sensors;
- Keep tools and support equipment in safe and operational working conditions; keeping work areas clean and free of hazards;
- Completion of GSE paperwork as required;
- Others duties as assigned.
- High School diploma;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must be able to obtain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC);
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is able to communicate in at least two of Nunavik’s official languages is a requirement; the ability to communicate in Nunavik’s three official languages would be a definite asset;
- Preference will be given to the candidate holding a certification as a Nationally recognized automotive maintenance technician;
- Previous experience in the maintenance and repair of aviation GSE is an asset;
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience working on GSE in an Arctic environment;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong mechanical aptitude;
- Must be available for occasional northern travel.
- Work location – Air Inuit Technical Center – Montreal-Trudeau airport;
- 37.5 hrs per week (Modified work weeks are offered to help our employees balance their work/home life)
- Company provided work clothing.
The remuneration package and associated benefits will be in accordance with corporate policies.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Air Inuit ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply For Air Inuit Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Employment
- Applicants should visit the Air Inuit Careers website which is www.airinuit.com.
- Then Click on the Air Inuit Career Link.
- Select the Air Inuit Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Inuit Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Application form.
- Click on the Air Inuit Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Air Inuit Ground Service Equipment Mechanic Application form for future use.