Air Link Pilot Jobs in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia | www.airlinkairlines.com.au careers Pilot.
Air Link Pilot Jobs – Air Link Pilot Careers Opportunity:- Air Link Jobs notification for Pilot Jobs in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia has been published on the official Air Link Careers Portal which is www.airlinkairlines.com.au. The Air Link Job seekers who were preparing for Air Link Pilot careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Air Link Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Air Link Pilot employment in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Air Link Pilot Application form at www.airlinkairlines.com.au Careers Portal form today. The Air Link will pay great salary package for Pilot job Profile.
Air Link Pilot Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Air Link Pilot Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Air Link Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Air Link Pilot Jobs
|Jobs in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
|Secondary School & Graduate
Air Link Pilot Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Air Link Pilot Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Air Link Jobs Pilot careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Air Link Pilot job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Air Link Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Air Link Jobs for Pilot Responsibilities
Given below are some Air Link Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Pilot has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Air Link flight checks.
- Assist Air Link passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Air Link flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Air Link flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Air Link equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Air Link passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Air Link passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Air Link passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Air Link Pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Air Link passengers.
- Preparing Air Link flight report.
- Managing Air Link emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Air Link passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Air Link Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Air Link aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Air Link flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Air Link passengers.
How to Apply For Air Link Pilot Employment
- Applicants should visit the Air Link Careers website which is www.airlinkairlines.com.au.
- Then Click on the Air Link Careers Pilot Link.
- Select the Air Link Pilot Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air Link Pilot Application form.
- Click on the Air Link Pilot Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Air Link Pilot Application form for future use.