Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs in Darwin, Australia | www.airnorth.com.au careers Cabin Crew.
Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs – Airnorth Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- Airnorth Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in Darwin, Australia has been published on the official Airnorth Careers Portal which is www.airnorth.com.au. The Airnorth Job seekers who were preparing for Airnorth Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Airnorth Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Airnorth Cabin Crew employment in Darwin, Australia.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Airnorth Cabin Crew Application form at www.airnorth.com.au Careers Portal form today. The Airnorth will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile. Airnorth Cabin Crew salary will be As Per Year
Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Airnorth Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs
|Jobs in Darwin, Australia
|Secondary School & Graduate
Airnorth Cabin Crew Jobs Requirements
The basic Requirements/Experience for get an Airnorth Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Must successfully complete the 3-week Ground School program provided by Airnorth prior to employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); Tetum is highly advantageous
- Possession of a valid Passport with 12 months validity
- Ability to fulfil the physical requirements of the role including working at varying altitudes within a confined pressurised environment
- Valid ‘C’ Class Driver’s Licence
- Possession of a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
- Ability to swim 100m unaided
- Hold a valid Senior First Aid Certificate (with current CPR)
- You must be able to commit to a full time role working a varying 24×7 roster to meet our operational requirements;
- You must be able to get to the airport and sign on for duty within 2 hours when on call from home;
- You must not be taller than 197cm;
- You must be prepared to adhere to strict grooming standards.
Airnorth Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some Airnorth Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Airnorth flight checks.
- Assist Airnorth passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Airnorth flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Airnorth flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Airnorth equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Airnorth passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Airnorth passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Airnorth passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Airnorth Cabin Crew and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Airnorth passengers.
- Preparing Airnorth flight report.
- Managing Airnorth emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Airnorth passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Airnorth Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Airnorth aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Airnorth flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Airnorth passengers.
How to Apply For Airnorth Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the Airnorth Careers website which is www.airnorth.com.au.
- Then Click on the Airnorth Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the Airnorth Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Airnorth Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the Airnorth Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Airnorth Cabin Crew Application form for future use.