Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs in Anchorage, Alaska,, United States | www.alaskaair.com careers Air Hostess.
Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs – Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Careers Opportunity:- Alaska Airlines Jobs notification for Air Hostess Jobs in Anchorage, Alaska,, United States has been published on the official Alaska Airlines Careers Portal which is www.alaskaair.com. The Alaska Airlines Job seekers who were preparing for Alaska Airlines Air Hostess careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Alaska Airlines Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Alaska Airlines Air Hostess employment in Anchorage, Alaska,, United States.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Application form at www.alaskaair.com Careers Portal form today. The Alaska Airlines will pay great salary package for Air Hostess job Profile.
Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Alaska Airlines Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs
|Jobs in Anchorage, Alaska,, United States
|Secondary School & Graduate
Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Alaska Airlines Jobs Air Hostess careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Alaska Airlines Air Hostess job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Alaska Airlines Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Alaska Airlines Jobs for Air Hostess Responsibilities
Given below are some Alaska Airlines Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Air Hostess has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Alaska Airlines flight checks.
- Assist Alaska Airlines passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Alaska Airlines flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Alaska Airlines flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Alaska Airlines equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Alaska Airlines passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Alaska Airlines passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Alaska Airlines passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Alaska Airlines Air Hostess and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Alaska Airlines passengers.
- Preparing Alaska Airlines flight report.
- Managing Alaska Airlines emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Alaska Airlines passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Alaska Airlines Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Alaska Airlines aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Alaska Airlines flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Alaska Airlines passengers.
How to Apply For Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Employment
- Applicants should visit the Alaska Airlines Careers website which is www.alaskaair.com.
- Then Click on the Alaska Airlines Careers Air Hostess Link.
- Select the Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Application form.
- Click on the Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Alaska Airlines Air Hostess Application form for future use.