Air India Pilot Jobs in Delhi, India | www.airindia.in careers Pilot.
Air India Pilot Jobs – Air India Pilot Careers Opportunity:- Air India Jobs notification for Pilot Jobs in Delhi, India has been published on the official Air India Careers Portal which is www.airindia.in. The Air India Job seekers who were preparing for Air India Pilot careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Air India Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Air India Pilot employment in Delhi, India.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Air India Pilot Application form at www.airindia.in Careers Portal form today. The Air India will pay great salary package for Pilot job Profile.
Air India Pilot Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Air India Pilot Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Air India Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Air India Pilot Jobs
|Jobs in Delhi, India
|Secondary School & Graduate
Air India Pilot Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Air India Pilot Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Air India Jobs Pilot careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Air India Pilot job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Air India Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Air India Jobs for Pilot Responsibilities
Given below are some Air India Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Pilot has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Air India flight checks.
- Assist Air India passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Air India flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Air India flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Air India equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Air India passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Air India passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Air India passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Air India Pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Air India passengers.
- Preparing Air India flight report.
- Managing Air India emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Air India passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Air India Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Air India aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Air India flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Air India passengers.
How to Apply For Air India Pilot Employment
- Applicants should visit the Air India Careers website which is www.airindia.in.
- Then Click on the Air India Careers Pilot Link.
- Select the Air India Pilot Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Air India Pilot Application form.
- Click on the Air India Pilot Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Air India Pilot Application form for future use.