East Air Cabin Crew Jobs in Murphy, Australia | www.eastair.net.au careers Cabin Crew.
East Air Cabin Crew Jobs – East Air Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- East Air Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in Murphy, Australia has been published on the official East Air Careers Portal which is www.eastair.net.au. The East Air Job seekers who were preparing for East Air Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this East Air Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this East Air Cabin Crew employment in Murphy, Australia.
Applicants can start to Applying Online East Air Cabin Crew Application form at www.eastair.net.au Careers Portal form today. The East Air will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile. East Air Cabin Crew salary will be AUD 46,000.00 Per Year
East Air Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about East Air Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|East Air Hiring 2021-2022
|Name of The Job Profile
|East Air Cabin Crew Jobs
|Jobs in Murphy, Australia
|Secondary School & Graduate
|AUD 46,000.00 Per Year
East Air Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an East Air Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for East Air Jobs Cabin Crew careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for East Air Cabin Crew job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this East Air Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
East Air Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some East Air Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- East Air flight checks.
- Assist East Air passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the East Air flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the East Air flight rules.
- Checking the safety of East Air equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming East Air passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing East Air passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all East Air passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the East Air Cabin Crew and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to East Air passengers.
- Preparing East Air flight report.
- Managing East Air emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the East Air passengers at all time.
- Maintaining East Air Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the East Air aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing East Air flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the East Air passengers.
How to Apply For East Air Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the East Air Careers website which is www.eastair.net.au.
- Then Click on the East Air Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the East Air Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the East Air Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the East Air Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of East Air Cabin Crew Application form for future use.