Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs in Toronto, Canada | www.flyjazz.ca Careers Flight Attendant.
Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs – Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Careers Opportunity:- Jazz Aviation Jobs notification for Flight Attendant Jobs in Toronto, Canada has been published on the official Jazz Aviation Careers Portal which is www.flyjazz.ca. The Jazz Aviation Job seekers who were preparing for Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Jazz Aviation Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant employment in Toronto, Canada.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Application form at www.flyjazz.ca Careers Portal form today. The Jazz Aviation will pay great salary package for Flight Attendant job Profile.
Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring||Jazz Aviation Hiring|
|Name of The Job Profile||Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Toronto, Canada|
|Required Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Jobs Eligibility
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as the ability to travel outside Canada without restrictions
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of customer service work experience or experience working with the public (including Teacher, Nurse, Administration, etc.)
- Jazz Flight Attendants need to be 6’1” (185 cm) or shorter (without footwear) due to the height of our aircraft cabins
- Hold a current valid passport (at time of hire) and any additional visa documentation required to travel outside Canada
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (to be obtained upon employment)
- Once/If hired, must successfully complete the Company approved Initial Flight Attendant Training program to Company Standards (approximately 6 weeks in duration)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must have a positive attitude and work well unsupervised
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- High sense of ethics and respectful of diversity
Jazz Aviation Jobs for Flight Attendant Responsibilities
Other Locations: CA-QC-Montréal, CA-AB-Calgary, CA-NS-Halifax, CA-BC-Vancouver
Salary: $31.10/flight hour
Have you ever thought about turning your love for travel into a career?
Explore new cities and towns across North America during layovers while staying in comfortable accommodations. Expand your horizons while interacting with customers from unique and diverse backgrounds. Maintain a healthy work-life balance and explore even more of the world on your personal time with your travel privileges.
Jazz Flight Attendants are brand ambassadors for Air Canada operating under the Air Canada Express brand. Each trip is an opportunity to provide a memorable journey to dedicated Air Canada and Jazz customers.
While previous Flight Attendant training is an asset, it is not required. Jazz will provide paid training once hired.
What Jazz will offer you:
- Travel Privileges on the Air Canada Network for you and your family
- A comprehensive health plan including full medical, dental, and life insurance
- Daily expense allowance (on average $800- $1000 tax free per month)
- Uniform, cleaning, and shoe allowances that total over $700 per annum
- Guaranteed minimum of 12 days off per month (compared to the average 8) and a minimum 2 weeks vacation plus accumulated statutory holidays
- Flexible schedule based on a bidding system; with options of part-time, ability to trade schedules, and overtime
- Optional Employee Share Ownership
- Pension Plan
As an Air Canada Express and Jazz Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Ensure the safe and efficient movement of Air Canada and Jazz customers
- Provide customer service excellence to customers while creating a welcoming and comfortable environment onboard our aircraft
- Always project a warm, caring and empathetic professional image
Safety is a top priority for Jazz, that’s why we were named one of Canada’s Safest Employers. As a Flight Attendant, you will:
- Prioritize safety and provide leadership, direction, and assistance to customers and colleagues
- Execute all pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight duties in accordance with Canadian Aviation Regulations and Company Standard Operation Procedures and Policies
- Think critically and make decisions in the event of an emergency
As an Air Canada Express and Jazz Brand Ambassador, we are proud to provide bilingual service to our customers. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred.
How to Apply For Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Employment
- Applicants should visit the Jazz Aviation Careers website which is www.flyjazz.ca.
- Then Click on the Jazz Aviation Careers Flight Attendant Link.
- Select the Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Application form.
- Click on the Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Jazz Aviation Flight Attendant Application form for future use.