WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs in Calgary, Canada | www.westjet.com careers Cabin Crew.
WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs – WestJet Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- WestJet Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in Calgary, Canada has been published on the official WestJet Careers Portal which is www.westjet.com. The WestJet Job seekers who were preparing for WestJet Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this WestJet Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this WestJet Cabin Crew employment in Calgary, Canada.
Applicants can start to Applying Online WestJet Cabin Crew Application form at www.westjet.com Careers Portal form today. The WestJet will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile.
WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|WestJet Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs
|Jobs in Calgary, Canada
|Secondary School & Graduate
WestJet Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an WestJet Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for WestJet Jobs Cabin Crew careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for WestJet Cabin Crew job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this WestJet Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
WestJet Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some WestJet Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- WestJet flight checks.
- Assist WestJet passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the WestJet flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the WestJet flight rules.
- Checking the safety of WestJet equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming WestJet passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing WestJet passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all WestJet passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the WestJet pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to WestJet passengers.
- Preparing WestJet flight report.
- Managing WestJet emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the WestJet passengers at all time.
- Maintaining WestJet Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the WestJet aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing WestJet flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the WestJet passengers.
How to Apply For WestJet Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the WestJet Careers website which is www.westjet.com.
- Then Click on the WestJet Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the WestJet Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the WestJet Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the WestJet Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of WestJet Cabin Crew Application form for future use.