Bemidji Airlines Jobs in Bemidji, United States | www.bemidjiaviation.com careers FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic.
Bemidji Airlines Jobs – Bemidji Airlines Careers Opportunity:- Bemidji Airlines Jobs notification for FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Jobs in Bemidji, United States has been published on the official Bemidji Airlines Careers Portal which is www.bemidjiaviation.com. The Bemidji Airlines Job seekers who were preparing for Bemidji Airlines careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. Candidate who have passed required qualification can apply for this post They can take advantage of this Bemidji Airlines Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Bemidji Airlines employment in Bemidji, United States.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Bemidji Airlines Application form at www.bemidjiaviation.com Careers Portal form today. The Bemidji Airlines will pay great salary package for FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic job Profile. Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic salary will be $ 30.00 Per Hour.
Bemidji Airlines Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Bemidji Airlines Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Bemidji Airlines Hiring 2023
|Name of The Job Profile
|Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Jobs
|Jobs in Bemidji, United States
|$ 30.00 Per Hour
Bemidji Airlines Full Jobs Description
Job Summary: A&P Mechanics maintain our fleet of: Fairchild Metroliners, Beech Queenairs, and Beech 99s
· Inspect, test, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, and service aircraft for approval to return to service.
· Perform alterations of airframes, powerplants, systems, and components, following approved technical data and industry standard techniques.
· Perform overhaul of powerplants and various components such as magnetos and landing gear.
· Perform operational and run-up checks after maintenance is performed to ensure proper operation.
· Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using calibrated tools, gauges, and test equipment.
· Make logbook entries and fill out required paperwork to document performed work.
· Read, research and interpret aircraft technical data using a computer or paper manual.
· Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe condition
· Ensure that safety, regulatory and company requirements are met.
A&P Mechanic Job Qualifications:
· FAA airframe and powerplant certificate(s)
· Have 3-5 years of experience preferred
· Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
· Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms
· Must have knowledge of industry standard techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in general aviation aircraft maintenance and alteration.
· Must know how to use approved technical data such as wiring diagrams, drawings, maintenance manuals, etc. to perform maintenance and alterations on general aviation aircraft in accordance with approved data.
· Must own their own set of tools. Minimum tool list will be provided upon request.
· Must pass a pre-employment DOT Drug testing
· Must be able to pass a security background check
· Be authorized to work in the USA
· Live within 30 minutes of Bemidji, MN.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
Desired Education and Experience: Fairchild Metroliner, Beech 1900, 99, King/Queen Air, or similar type aircraft.
Environment: Indoor shop environment subject to frequent interruptions such as hangar doors opening and closing for moving aircraft. Occasional working outside to do line maintenance will be required, changing priorities from time to time.
Physical Demands: Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of industry standard equipment. Reaching overhead, crouching, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, and walking will be required. Clarity of vision at varying distances. Verbal, auditory, and written capabilities to effectively communicate in an articulate manner. Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 70 pounds. All above items with or without accommodation.
How to Apply For Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Employment
- Applicants should visit the Bemidji Airlines Careers website which is www.bemidjiaviation.com.
- Then Click on the Bemidji Airlines Career Link.
- Select the Bemidji Airlines Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Application form.
- Click on the Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Bemidji Airlines FAA Certificated A&P Mechanic Application form for future use.