Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs in New York, United States | www.delta.com careers Pilot.
Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs – Delta Airlines Pilot Careers Opportunity:- Delta Airlines Jobs notification for Pilot Jobs in New York, United States has been published on the official Delta Airlines Careers Portal which is www.delta.com. The Delta Airlines Job seekers who were preparing for Delta Airlines Pilot careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Delta Airlines Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Delta Airlines Pilot employment in New York, United States.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Delta Airlines Pilot Application form at www.delta.com Careers Portal form today. The Delta Airlines will pay great salary package for Pilot job Profile. Delta Airlines Pilot salary will be $ 66,853.00 Per Year.
Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Delta Airlines Hiring 2021-2022
|Name of The Job Profile
|Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs
|Jobs in New York, United States
|Secondary School & Graduate
|$ 66,853.00 Per Year
Delta Airlines Pilot Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an Delta Airlines Pilot Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Aspirants must have passed class a High School Diploma or equivalent examination from School or Institute.
- Aspirants who are between the age group of 17-26 years can apply for Delta Airlines Jobs Pilot careers opportunity.
- The candidate who are applying for Delta Airlines Pilot job must be fluent in spoken English.
- The candidate’s height for this Delta Airlines Career opportunity should be at least 157.5 centimetres and weight should be proportionate to the height.
- He/ she must be have a valid Passport from relevant country.
Delta Airlines Jobs for Pilot Responsibilities
Given below are some Delta Airlines Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Pilot has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- Delta Airlines flight checks.
- Assist Delta Airlines passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the Delta Airlines flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the Delta Airlines flight rules.
- Checking the safety of Delta Airlines equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming Delta Airlines passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing Delta Airlines passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all Delta Airlines passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the Delta Airlines Pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to Delta Airlines passengers.
- Preparing Delta Airlines flight report.
- Managing Delta Airlines emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the Delta Airlines passengers at all time.
- Maintaining Delta Airlines Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the Delta Airlines aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing Delta Airlines flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the Delta Airlines passengers.
How to Apply For Delta Airlines Pilot Employment
- Applicants should visit the Delta Airlines Careers website which is www.delta.com.
- Then Click on the Delta Airlines Careers Pilot Link.
- Select the Delta Airlines Pilot Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Delta Airlines Pilot Application form.
- Click on the Delta Airlines Pilot Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Delta Airlines Pilot Application form for future use.