Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs in Doha, Qatar | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs – Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs in Doha, Qatar has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic employment in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic job Profile.
Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic
|Jobs in Doha, Qatar
|30 Jan 2024
Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Description
About the role:
We are recruiting for Aircraft Mechanic with Heavy Maintenance having Structure experience to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Aircraft Mechanic will be responsible to deliver Aircraft Maintenance services to support the operational requirements as directed by their supervisor and will ensure all maintenance and related activities are performed in accordance with the company/customer procedures and supplied aircraft maintenance data.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Proficient on aircraft safety requirements applies on aircraft maintenance related safety related procedure/protocols published by authorized safety experts. Such as, working on heights, confined spaces and used of basic safety PPE equipment’s.
- Exhibit awareness while working on the aircraft, most important at the area where electrical equipment’s or sensitive devices and wirings located that may damage if not well protected when drilling, sanding or grinding.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, engineering drawings, and specifications of components and materials to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing damaged structure components.
- Perform tools and equipment inspections and auditing before and after used. Making sure the tools are calibrated, good condition and complete.
- Follow the company tools and equipment procedure when the tools area missing, broken or unserviceable.
- Demonstrate knowledge in minor/major structure repair/modifications, replace and rebuild aircraft structures.
- Modify aircraft structures such as (e.g. Fuselage, wings, doors, control surfaces or components) following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
- Demonstrate expertise in metal forming (e.g. bending, shrinking, joggling, cutting) using proper tools and equipment’s.
- Exhibit expertise in making form blocks or develop jigs and templates necessary for fabricating parts and repairs.
- Perform structure metallic part fabrication processes (e.g. heat treatment, surface treatment-application of Alodine, anodizing).
- Perform minor/major repair on aircraft/component composites structures, following aircraft/component maintenance manuals, engineering instructions.
Ø Wet and dry layup overlay repairs-using prepregs, fabrics and adhesives by step or scurf sanding
Ø Metal to metal bonding repairs.
Ø Making mold needed in repairs or in-house part fabrication.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge in handling of composites and hazardous materials (e.g. prepregs, adhesive-TAT time and temperature, vacuum bagging materials and fabrics).
- Maintain best practice when working in clean room environment while doing composite repairs to avoid contaminations.
- Responsible for a proper handling/ disposing expired materials following company procedures.
- Make sure of on time completion of task designated by engineers/supervisor.
- Uphold discipline work practices in working area. e.g. cleanliness, organized and efficiency are maintained.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in aircraft engineering with minimum 5 Years Aircraft Maintenance experience (including apprenticeship).
- In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals relative to his area of employment.
- Ability to apply principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Ability to perform most tasks and duties independently typical to area of specialty.
- Ability to perform check of equipment/tools and determining when and what kind of maintenance tools applicable to the task.
- Participate/contribute in providing solutions/solve problems in terms of repairs to recover structure parts in cost-effective ways.
- In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals relative to structures and composite at his area of employment.
- Demonstrate awareness in aircraft related documentations covering the work performed.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Heavy Maintenance | Aircraft Mechanic Application form for future use.