Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Jobs – Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager employment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Human Resources Manager job Profile.
Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Human Resources Manager
|Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Jobs Description
About the Role:
Qatar Airways is pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our HR team in Riyadh as Human Resources Manager. This role will be responsible for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain supporting our all business unites operating in both countries.
As HR Manager you will add immediate value by contributing to the development and implementation of HR strategy in all areas of Recruitment, Organizational Design, Retention, Reward, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement. You will lead the HR team & provide guidance and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies, procedures and processes.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Providing 5- star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for the two countries supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing and leading the HR component of any Change and Transformation Programs within the six markets.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation.
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR is ideal but not essential.
- Minimum of five years in HR related job experience within an International company, which will include a minimum of two years’ in a HR Management Role.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience working and building productive relationships with labor authorities and unions.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken) is essential for this role.
- You must be a Saudi National to be considered for this position.
- This role may require regular travel across the Region.
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Human Resources Manager Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Human Resources Manager Application form for future use.