Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar | @www.qatarairways.com careers.
Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Jobs – Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Careers Opportunity:- Qatar Airways Jobs notification for Warehouse Supervisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar has been published on the official Qatar Airways Careers Portal which is www.qatarairways.com. The Qatar Airways Job seekers who were preparing for Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this Qatar Airways Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor employment in Doha, Qatar.
Applicants can start to Applying Online Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Application form at www.qatarairways.com Careers Portal form today. The Qatar Airways will pay great salary package for Warehouse Supervisor job Profile.
Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|Qatar Airways Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|Jobs in Doha, Qatar
Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Jobs Description
We are currently recruiting for Store Supervisor — Qatar Duty Free
You will be responsible in supervising all the functions of the warehouse and ensuring smooth operations of all activities. Supervise warehouse staff and adhering to necessary safety, security and legal procedures of work place. Ensure that all procedures & policies mentioned in the warehouse manual are followed by all staff. This position also requires the individual to work in a dynamic environment, exercise prompt decision-making and problem-solving activities.
Operational accountabilities include:
- To allocate duties and workload to subordinates, undertaking spot-checks, to ensure the accuracy of all transactions and timely work completion.
- Regularly inspecting and ensuring the maintenance of all warehouse equipment, machinery and vehicles, to ensure no breakdown and 100% availability of all resources.
- Plan, manage and control staff to achieve budgeted productivity and minimize over-time spend.
- Ensure proper housekeeping standards are maintained at all times, to keep a safe working environment for staff.
- Timely reporting to the management any security issues, staff issues and incidents of property damages, to be able to claim insurance and avoid loss to QDF and staff.
- Check all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets.
- Verifies stocks discrepancies as to quantities, descriptions, sizes, conditions and conformance to purchase order, to reduce stock loss in case of wrong deliveries from suppliers.
- Supervise the supply of stock to all locations as per scheduled timeframes, to aid in maximizing sales, while minimizing disruption to the operation of shops.
- Organize the warehouse by ensuring timely put away of receipts and consolidation of stock to make them easily accessible for picking for supplying to the shops.
- Implement all guidelines in relation to health, safety and environment policy, and immediately report any accidents or breaches, to be in line with Qatar Airways group policies.
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy to maintain the stocks in saleable condition.
- Arrange and monitor staff and equipment for stock counts as per count schedule as well as for random checks as and when required, to provide accurate records, identify stock issues, and minimize potential losses.
- Communicates with QDF staff working in the Warehouse, Buyers at HO, Merchandisers at Retail and contractors (maintenance, cleaning and security) working in the Warehouse in a timely manner, to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Handling special situations like managing oversized display units, stock in freezer when it is down for maintenance and any other special requests requiring treatment which may deviate from established store keeping methods, to ensure all items in QDF Warehouse are safe & in line with health requirements.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Knowledge of Inventory Management
- Working knowledge of WMS, ERP systems (AX R3 preferred) and MS Office.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Operating warehouse equipment like Order Picker, Pallet stacker, Pallet Jacks, Fork lift & VNA fork lift. Knowledge of warehouse layout and organization is an advantage
- 2-3 years previous warehouse / logistics experience.
- Good people handling skills.
- Knowledge of materials handling and inventory control best practice.
- Knowledge of general import, export and customs procedures as well as its documentations.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures.
How to Apply For Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Employment
- Applicants should visit the Qatar Airways Careers website which is www.qatarairways.com.
- Then Click on the Qatar Airways Careers Warehouse Supervisor Link.
- Select the Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Application form.
- Click on the Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of Qatar Airways Warehouse Supervisor Application form for future use.