SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs in Gurugram, India | www.spicejet.com careers Cabin Crew.
SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs – SpiceJet Cabin Crew Careers Opportunity:- SpiceJet Jobs notification for Cabin Crew Jobs in Gurugram, India has been published on the official SpiceJet Careers Portal which is www.spicejet.com. The SpiceJet Job seekers who were preparing for SpiceJet Cabin Crew careers jobs from log time. This is the golden opportunity for them. They can take advantage of this SpiceJet Jobs Employment and prove their-self to get this SpiceJet Cabin Crew employment in Gurugram, India.
Applicants can start to Applying Online SpiceJet Cabin Crew Application form at www.spicejet.com Careers Portal form today. The SpiceJet will pay great salary package for Cabin Crew job Profile. SpiceJet Cabin Crew salary will be As Per Year.
SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs Employment Brief Details
For Check brief details about SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs Employment, you can read this article carefully before applying.
|Name of Hiring
|SpiceJet Hiring 2024
|Name of The Job Profile
|SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs
|Jobs in Gurugram, India
|Secondary School & Graduate
SpiceJet Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility
The basic eligibility criteria for get an SpiceJet Cabin Crew Job Vacancy have been listed below.
- Educational qualification: Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2); those who are awaiting results can also apply.Minimum age: 17 years, 9 months till 27 yearsMinimum height for girls: 155 cm; for boys: 173 cm
Weight: In proportion to height
Language: Fluency in Hindi and English
Appearance: Clear complexion with no tattoos/marks/scars/blemishes on any visible part of the body
Each student must have successfully completed their higher secondary (i.e. 10+2) from a recognised board.
Students who are awaiting their higher secondary results may also apply; however, confirmation of their admission is subject to submission of the mark sheet certificate within the stipulated timeline.
Failure to submit the required documents shall lead to cancellation of admission along with programme’s fee forfeiture.
Candidates need to clear class II medical test by a certified Aero Medical Centre.
Disclaimer: Spice Star Academy is fair and transparent in shortlisting of a candidate. The selection is strictly on the basis of criteria published on the website.
SpiceJet Jobs for Cabin Crew Responsibilities
Given below are some SpiceJet Jobs responsibilities and duties that an Cabin Crew has to fulfill.
- Conduct pre and post- SpiceJet flight checks.
- Assist SpiceJet passengers in deplaning.
- Attend to the comfort and safety of the SpiceJet flight’s passenger.
- Briefing passengers about the SpiceJet flight rules.
- Checking the safety of SpiceJet equipment, aircraft cleanliness, seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board.
- Welcoming SpiceJet passengers and directing them to their seats.
- Informing SpiceJet passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all SpiceJet passenger seat belts.
- Making announcements on behalf of the SpiceJet Cabin Crew and answering passenger questions during the flight.
- Serving meals and refreshments to SpiceJet passengers.
- Preparing SpiceJet flight report.
- Managing SpiceJet emergency situation onboard.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the SpiceJet passengers at all time.
- Maintaining SpiceJet Cabin Systems on the aircraft.
- Operating the SpiceJet aircraft equipment and system.
- Providing SpiceJet flights medical care and advice to passengers.
- Providing the relevant information to the SpiceJet passengers.
How to Apply For SpiceJet Cabin Crew Employment
- Applicants should visit the SpiceJet Careers website which is www.spicejet.com.
- Then Click on the SpiceJet Careers Cabin Crew Link.
- Select the SpiceJet Cabin Crew Employment Jobs Profile.
- Fill the SpiceJet Cabin Crew Application form.
- Click on the SpiceJet Cabin Crew Application form submit button and wait for few seconds.
- Now take a printout of SpiceJet Cabin Crew Application form for future use.